Jounetsu!Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

情熱!プロジェクト

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newsletter 04: New Group to be added/2nd Gen.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Newsletter 04: New Group to be added/2nd Gen. Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter 04: New Group to be added/2nd Gen.   Newsletter 04: New Group to be added/2nd Gen. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Hello Everyone here is just a quick update I'd like you all to hear about. Smile

After Second Generation is added a new group will be formed. Anyone in this project is allowed to sign up for it. You may or may not make it into the group depending on who else signs up. I do not want this group sounding like any other group we have so a mixture of members is needed. If you are interested, you may tell me so in a post below. You may only take on this group if you feel you will definitely be able to take on the workload of songs.

This group will be named "New Style". This group will cover Japanese songs that Korean artists have made. (For example Kara - Mr. Japanese Version, SNSD - Mr. Taxi, Run Devil Run). These songs can be ones that have no Korean version But as long as they are by Korean Artists, these songs will be allowed. This group is allowed to do Japanese versions of songs that ForgeinL♥️VE have already sang as well. So again, if you are interested in "New Style" and would like to be in this group please let me know. I'm looking for anywhere from 4-9 members.

Now about Second Generation, We are hardly getting any auditions! Please Support your project and spread the word about second generation so we can get some more members :3

Thanks a bunch girls :3

-Amaya

Last edited by Amaya on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jounetsuproject.forumotion.asia
Tamaneko

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter 04: New Group to be added/2nd Gen.   Newsletter 04: New Group to be added/2nd Gen. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:44 am

I'm interested in New Style ^^
Back to top Go down
Cairrie

Cairrie

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter 04: New Group to be added/2nd Gen.   Newsletter 04: New Group to be added/2nd Gen. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 am

Wow that's a cool idea!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter 04: New Group to be added/2nd Gen.   Newsletter 04: New Group to be added/2nd Gen. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newsletter 04: New Group to be added/2nd Gen.
Page 1 of 1