Jounetsu!Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

情熱!プロジェクト

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newsletter 03: Updated, Rule Added (Inactive Members) ~Important~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Newsletter 03: Updated, Rule Added (Inactive Members) ~Important~ Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter 03: Updated, Rule Added (Inactive Members) ~Important~   Newsletter 03: Updated, Rule Added (Inactive Members) ~Important~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Here is something I would like to add that I think is important, and important enough to have it's own thread. The topic is about inactive members and what to do about them.

A member will be considered inactive when they have not signed into the forum in 3 weeks. If there is something important going on like sign-ups for a single and that person is inactive or they do not sign-up at all, they will NOT be in the single (new rule has been added for singles. 5 days will be given to sign-up for a single. If you miss sign-ups, sorry.). It is very unfair to have everyone wait on one person to sign-up. The in active member will NOT be able to come in after the lyrics are posted and ask for a part. Sorry, it wouldn't be fair to other members.

If a member is inactive for 6 weeks or has missed 2 single sign-ups because they have not logged in, they will no longer be a member of this project. A perfectly good spot in the group is being wasted if they do not participate at all. If this does happen, the member may re-audition for the next generation but depending on the situation with said member they may or may not make it in.

Life happens though. If something comes up and you are unable to use the internet to check back, that is understandable and no consequence will be given. Also, if you know that you will be gone for like a vacation or something, please let me know.

Please let me know that when you are leaving that you will need to go onto hiatus. If you plan to be back within a few weeks and there is a vote going on or one is about to start, you may let me know which songs you would want to vote for (from the suggested list) and what songs (if chosen for the single) you would like to participate in and you will be in the single if you wish. Please also tell me when you plan on coming back.You will be added to the hiatus list with the estimated date you will be joining us again.

Thank you for your time! Please post in the hiatus thread if you need to~
Back to top Go down
http://jounetsuproject.forumotion.asia

Newsletter 03: Updated, Rule Added (Inactive Members) ~Important~
Page 1 of 1