Jounetsu!Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

情熱!プロジェクト

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vocal-Solo Sign-up's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Vocal-Solo Sign-up's Empty
PostSubject: Vocal-Solo Sign-up's   Vocal-Solo Sign-up's I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:19 am

If you want to sing a solo song, you must let me know before-hand and I mix it if you need. You just need to send me everything needed for that solo. No solo's will be posted on youtube before a single comes out. I just think that would be a little odd. You may turn your stuff in before that, but it will be posted at a later date. (Only 1 solo per month is allowed. If I am mixing your song, please! do NOT complain if it will take me a week or so. Group songs come first.)

Signed-up:
Elli - Seishun no Serenade
Erin - The bigaku

Last edited by Amaya on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jounetsuproject.forumotion.asia
Natsuko

Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: Vocal-Solo Sign-up's   Vocal-Solo Sign-up's I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:18 pm

I would like to sign up for solo Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Vocal-Solo Sign-up's   Vocal-Solo Sign-up's I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Sure thing! (Sorry for the LATE reply. I can't believe I hadn't noticed this earlier)

Just let me know what song you would like to sing and if I need to mix it or not. It can be released once S⚡HOCK's first single has been released.
Back to top Go down
Elli
J!P Official PhotoShop Artist
J!P Official PhotoShop Artist
Elli

PostSubject: Re: Vocal-Solo Sign-up's   Vocal-Solo Sign-up's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:58 am

Amaya!,

I'd like to release a solo song on our channel! May I please sing Seishun no Serenade by Mano Erina? I'll mix it and I was wondering if I would be able to make an OPV for this release? If not that is okay :3
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Vocal-Solo Sign-up's   Vocal-Solo Sign-up's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Yes you can make a OPV. Just make sure you use only H!P videos and all of them are mirrored.
Back to top Go down
Erinsensei
The J!P Official Cover Artist for S⚡HOCK
Erinsensei

PostSubject: Re: Vocal-Solo Sign-up's   Vocal-Solo Sign-up's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:19 pm

I'm too!!! Well ... In thenext month xD The bigaku-aya matsuura please!!! but I can't mix :S xD
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Vocal-Solo Sign-up's   Vocal-Solo Sign-up's I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Erinsensei wrote:
I'm too!!! Well ... In thenext month xD The bigaku-aya matsuura please!!! but I can't mix :S xD

I can mix it for you :3 would you like me to make an OPV for your solo video as well?
Back to top Go down
Erinsensei
Erinsensei

PostSubject: Re: Vocal-Solo Sign-up's   Vocal-Solo Sign-up's I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:43 pm

YES!!!! PLEASE!!!!! XD HOHOHOHOH I'M EXCITED
Back to top Go down
Allie

Allie

PostSubject: Re: Vocal-Solo Sign-up's   Vocal-Solo Sign-up's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Can I sing Watashi no Miryoku ni Kizukanai Donkan na Hito by Aika Mitsui? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocal-Solo Sign-up's   Vocal-Solo Sign-up's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocal-Solo Sign-up's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jounetsu!Project :: Special Projects :: Vocal-Solo-
Jump to: