Jounetsu!Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

情熱!プロジェクト

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Did You Come to Know H!P?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

How Did You Come to Know H!P? Empty
PostSubject: How Did You Come to Know H!P?   How Did You Come to Know H!P? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Here is something to get the discussions started! How did you come to know H!P and What was the first song you ever dubbed?

The first H!P song I heard was Onna ni Sachi Are. My friend, Greta, shoved it down my throat at school. I haven't dubbed and have no interest to do so. I have a weird fascination with people singing though. The Human voice is an amazing thing and I LOVE to hear it. (The the singer in Versailles... his voice makes me melt.)

I love hearing people improve over time. That's what I would really like to hear in the project, people improving their voice.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jounetsuproject.forumotion.asia
Corsica
J!P Official Nagger
J!P Official Nagger
Corsica

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come to Know H!P?   How Did You Come to Know H!P? I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:17 am

Kanashimi Twilight

My friend wanted people to dub a song.
I never heard of the song before, but I signed up because it sounded like a great song.
Back to top Go down
Cairrie

Cairrie

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come to Know H!P?   How Did You Come to Know H!P? I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:19 am

Good question...

I think the first H!P song I ever hears was Tokkaiko Junjou (that's why I love C-ute so much).
But the first song I covered was "Futari wa NS".

How I got to know H!P?
Hm... I think I just stumbled over them somehow LOL
Back then I was really into Johnny's and I googled some of them and often H!P was mentioned (and also I think Kanna was caught in some scandal), so I googled that too. And BAM! I watched Tokkaiko Junjou on Youtube Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reina
J!P Official PhotoShop Artist
J!P Official PhotoShop Artist
Reina

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come to Know H!P?   How Did You Come to Know H!P? I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:34 am

well...my friend (Dahisuke) loves the group Sweets and she told me to listen to "Lolita, Strawberry in Summer", and i loved it^^ then we and some friends decided to made a group to dance their coreos and she show us a Berryz song "Anata wa...." (the 1st one). With that song i start listening to H!P but not dubbing yet, i think the first thing i dubbed was a MM song ("Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~
") my friend told me that she need someone to cover a girl and i did it, and i start loving to dub songs^^ (and then SNSD appear in my life and i become a Sone and a kpop lover haha xD)
Back to top Go down
Natsuko

Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come to Know H!P?   How Did You Come to Know H!P? I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:41 pm

AAHH

It was back in 2007 when I came across the anime shugo chara it had just come out and the opening song kokoro no tamago stoled my heart!!!. IT WAS SOOO CUTE!! then I looked it up and it said the groups name was Buono. The moment I saw Airi in that single I feel in love with her!!! (not gay) FROM THEN ON STARTED AN ADDICTION NO ONE COULD STOP. I mean I've always loved anime's but it was just that just anime after the I started listening to buono then KAT-TUN and other johnnys then Visual kei and oshare kei now I love korean music and I"m learning both languages.

The first song I have dubbed is none other than kokoro no tamago
Back to top Go down
Natsuko

Natsuko

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come to Know H!P?   How Did You Come to Know H!P? I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:43 pm

OMG KAMIJO'S VOICE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!! Alice Nine's Shou still has my heart even after another..................50 visual kei band came into my life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did You Come to Know H!P?   How Did You Come to Know H!P? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Did You Come to Know H!P?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jounetsu!Project :: Members Arena :: Let's Chat!-
Jump to: