Jounetsu!Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

情熱!プロジェクト

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work for meh!

Go down 
+3
Elli
Corsica
Amaya
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:32 pm

I need reliable people to help me out with this project. If you make it to one of these positions and you do not deliver what is expected, I will kick 'ya out from being a mod. No, 'if''s or 'But''s

I need the following positions filled: (you may apply for more than one spot)

The Official J!P "Nagger": Corsica
The Official J!P "Back-up mixer/Mix Checker: (Namii, 2 checker spots)
The Official J!P "Title Maker": (1 spot)
The Official J!P "PhotoShop Artist": Elli , Reina, (1 spot left)
The Official J!P "Cover Artist": Eric - S⚡HOCK, (2 spots, One for Each group)

The Nagger:
I hate sending messages to everyone letting them know they are late or a deadline is coming up. It's just plan annoying. The job of the nagger is to send messages to every member from every group letting them know that either a deadline is coming up or that they are late. Give them a week. If they do not respond or post on the forum in someway, let me know you have messaged them and they will receive a strike.
To apply:
Write a little "You are LLLLAAAATTTEEEEE!" notice as if you were sending it to a member and post it. Be sure to include: The deadline, if the need an extension/the extended date, the songs they are late for, and restate the rule that they will recieve a strike for not replying. The massage is mainly up to you, have fun! (you can have random names and songs)

The Back-up Mixer/Mix Checker:
In case I am not able to mix I need a right-hand man to help me out. I will mix most of the songs, but I am sure somewhere along the line I'll need someone else to do it for me. I also what my mixes to be critiqued, so someone needs to check them and let me know what is wrong with the mix so I can fix it before it is posted. This person needs to be loyal and dedicated to helping me out. They will be my number 2 :3
To Apply:
Send me a sample of your mixing. Then, write a little post letting me know why you want this position~

Title Maker
I am not creative. I need someone to create titles for all of the singles/Albums/Concerts/etc.
To apply:
Create titles for the first singles of all the groups and post them here. The one that is chosen for this position, your title creations will be used for all singles.

PhotoShop Artist:
Probably the most difficult job.When a single comes out, I need a video and since youtube is rampant with copyright claims we need light-up videos. I need someone to create pictures with a background, member pictures, and stage names. If you need an example of a 「Light-up video」 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. The pictures can be completely your own creating as long as they meet the following guidelines
-No picture moves when transitioning
-Names are next to each picture
-Group name is included
-Each picture is accurate for each person [both singing and person wise]
-Each member's picture must be of their picture representative [found under members section]

To apply:
Make a 3 pictures that would be used in a 「Light-up」 video. Remember the rules and conditions. Anyone is fine to use for the pictures.

Cover Artist:
When a member needs a cover for a song, songs, or single, it will be your job to cover their part. Each group needs a cover artist. You may not be a cover artist for a group that you are in. for example, some one from Jounetsu Gals can be a cover artist for a different group if they are not in it. This person must be able to turn the lines in within two weeks.

To apply:
just post below saying you want to be a cover artist for which ever group.

Last edited by Amaya on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jounetsuproject.forumotion.asia
Corsica
J!P Official Nagger
J!P Official Nagger
Corsica

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:51 am

Tsunku,

This is a reminder that your lines for "Oops I Did it Again" and "Baby One More Time" are due on Monday, May 30th. It is now Friday, May 27th, which means that you have three days to get your lines in.

If needed, you may ask for an extension by posting a request in the appropriate song thread on the Jounetsu Project forums.

For your convenience, here is a link to the song thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Failure to turn in lines or request and extension by Monday, May 30th is grounds for a strike. If there are any additional concerns, please post them in the song thread or send a PM to the Jounetsu Project leader.

Let's keep our group strong by turning in those lines!

Best,
Corsica
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Thank you Corsica!

I have given you the spot of the official "Nagger" and assigned that rank to you :3
Back to top Go down
Elli
J!P Official PhotoShop Artist
Elli

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:01 pm

I'd like to apply for the Photoshopartist

Here is a "Light-up" Video I recently made

and here are three pictures from it:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Reina
Reina

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:53 pm

i want to aply for ps artist too^^

here's a video a made for a cover (it's a little old, so i'll make the 3 pics and edit later with them^^)

Edit:
here are the pics^^ i made it with Mr. Taxi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(bigger pictures...sorry XD)
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:38 am

Thank you Reina and Elli! You both have the positions as the Official PhotoShop Artists!

Reina, You will be the photo artist for ForgeinL♥VE and Elli for Jounetsu Gals~
When you finish creating the pictures please send them to me in a PM and I will create the video for them. Please keep in mind the pictures must use each members proper picture representative which can be found under the members section :3
(Ex. Reina, your picture representative is Mir, so you would use a picture of him to portray you. And Elli, yours is Niigaki Risa, so she would be used to portray you.)

Picture representatives may be changed to a different person ONLY IF that person is not taken by another member.

* a note to everyone: after the picture for the video are already made, you cannot change you representative and expect the new person for that single.
Back to top Go down
Corsica
J!P Official Nagger
J!P Official Nagger
Corsica

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 am

Thanks, Amaya.

Is there a way I can have everyone's email addresses for the nagging part?

I feel that email is more reliable and more private than YouTube PMs.
Back to top Go down
Namii
J!P Official Back-up Mixer
J!P Official Back-up Mixer
Namii

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:21 pm

I can be Back-up mixer XP~
I really love to mix! And it takes me a long time mixing :3
Example, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Only audio mix) :3
I want help~ :3
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:48 pm

thank you namii! You are my official back-up mixer
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:23 pm

1 new job is added with 3 open spots.
Back to top Go down
Corsica
J!P Official Nagger
J!P Official Nagger
Corsica

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Instead of having a "cover artist" job, how about making a "cover assignments" thread.

People can post what songs they want to cover, and you can approve them when they post.

It's more flexible than having a cover artist job, and it allows more people to participate in covers.
Back to top Go down
Erin

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:03 pm

I Want!!! Artist Cover Very Happy Please!!!
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Corsica wrote:
Instead of having a "cover artist" job, how about making a "cover assignments" thread.

People can post what songs they want to cover, and you can approve them when they post.

It's more flexible than having a cover artist job, and it allows more people to participate in covers.

Thanks for the suggestion Corsica, that is a really good idea! I'm going to try out the cover artist thing and it it doesn't go well I will definitely make a thread for it!

Erin wrote:
I Want!!! Artist Cover Very Happy Please!!!
Sure thing! Erin, You're the cover artist for S⚡️HOCK~ I'll let you know when a cover is needed
Back to top Go down
Sarah

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:13 am

I'd wanna be cover artist Very Happy

I'd also like doing the photoshop thing but I don't have anything prepared and I'd prefer doing it for a group I'm in though~
But please let me know if that spot becomes free! Then I'll definatly audition Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cairrie

Cairrie

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Just a question, wouldn't it be more interesting to not only use light up pictures but actually put the MV or live video of the song as well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work for meh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for meh!   Work for meh! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work for meh!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jounetsu!Project :: News Box :: Work for Amaya-chan!-
Jump to: