Jounetsu!Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

情熱!プロジェクト

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I regret to inform everyone...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

I regret to inform everyone... Empty
PostSubject: I regret to inform everyone...   I regret to inform everyone... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:49 pm

I have started my first year if college which I go to every day for 7 hours then at night I work for another 5.

I only have 1 day a week off from work but on that day I also have school. I am so tired from work and school and since I work at a restaurant I am always on my feet. I'd really HATE to say this since I really really like you all but I have to discontinue this project. I don't have time or energy to keep working in this project and if I do work I'm afraid everything I do will be half-assed. I really really like everyone here so I am so sorry to disappoint you all. I have also let sammi down since we planned a collaboration concert together. I also have left the members of her project down 8(

I really wish I could stay but I really don't have to time or energy to. So I'm going to inform sammi. I don't know what is going to happen to the concert at this point. I will update when I do know.

What I can do since I let everyone down is you are free to audition for Sammi's subgroup "Kakushigei!" She has told me multiple times that she wants to work with the members here a lot so I'm sure she would love to have you. Send her a message and I am sure she will accept you.

You can message her on YouTube at airashiiproject.

Here is the link for Kakushigei! Audition video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please read the description if you are interested.

I'm really truly sorry everyone.

Amaya.
Back to top Go down
http://jounetsuproject.forumotion.asia
Cairrie

Cairrie

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform everyone...   I regret to inform everyone... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:48 am

Aaaawww~~ It's really sad to hear this.
I understand it's very hard for you, and working at a restaurant... That's so tiring.
Don't worry too much, it's ok... As long as you're feeling good with what you're doing ^^

I just feel a little bad about the second single as we sang most of it already.
If you'd like I can mix the remaining ones, so that they won't be wasted.
Back to top Go down
Luru

Luru

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform everyone...   I regret to inform everyone... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:35 am

Waah... this sucks ;:__;: I didn't get even in one song. Oh well, I know how hard restaurant working is. I'm going to graduate as cook in next spring.
Back to top Go down
Corsica
J!P Official Nagger
J!P Official Nagger
Corsica

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform everyone...   I regret to inform everyone... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:38 am

Sorry to hear this. I've moved to a new college and yes, it's a whole lot of work (not to mention hard to find a recording space).

Could you at least have everyone participating in the concert just send the lines to Sammi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I regret to inform everyone...   I regret to inform everyone... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jounetsu!Project :: News Box :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: