Jounetsu!Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

情熱!プロジェクト

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ Empty
PostSubject: Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:20 am

I was messaging my friend Sammi, We decided to join our projects for a "concert". Our projects are run similarly so doing this should be easy.

Rules, Lyrics, Mp3 Downloads, Deadline(s), and other song notes can be found below:

Quote :
01. Concert is planned to be finished by the end of October, early November.
02. We'd Like every member to sign-up
03. We need a person that can do video mixing for us, the type with the picture and a video playing. Please post below if you are interested for that spot.
04. There will be two sets of concerts, a Korean one and a Japanese one. Any of the Japanese groups are allowed to sing in the Japanese ones ONLY! The Korean group may ONLY sing in the Korean concert. If you are in a Korean group and a Japanese group you may be in both.
05. If you are in BOTH groups, You only need to record your lines ONCE for a song, but please post a DL link on both forums.
06. PRACTICE ALL SONGS IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEM COMFORTABLY!!! listen to your lines, if you just mumble, especially on your SOLO lines, practice. Don't turn lines in that way, We will just tell you to re-record them.

Notes
[All]-Must participate in to be in the concert
[Shuffle]-Anyone can sign-up for this song
[J!P]-Jounetsu!Project Song only, must be in
[A!P]-Airashii!Project Song only, must be in

Here here is the Information for the Japanese concert:
コラボ コンサート2011秋~愛らしいと情熱的な女の子のお祭り~
KORABO KONSAATO 2011 Aki ~Airashii to Jounetsu teki na onna no ko no omatsuri~

Setlist:
01. Moonlight night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~ All [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----Corsica Dahisuke Elli Erin janjan Luru Meroko Michi mikuri Minuki Miyu Namii Natsuko Pikaru Rosetta
02. Sakura Mankai Shuffle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----Corsica Dahisuke Elli Erin janjan Luru Michi mikuri Minuki Namii Pikaru Rosetta
Note: Try to sing beautifully, with a nice sing-song voice that you all have :3
03. Yuujou ~Kokoro no Busu ni wa Naranee!~ J!P [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----Corsica Dahisuke Elli Erin Luru Miyu Namii Natsuko
Note: Try singing uniquely, have your own style and don't be afraid to play with your pronunciation!!
04. Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~ A!P [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----Corsica Elli janjan Meroko Michi mikuri Minuki Pikaru Rosetta
Note: Try singing uniquely, have your own style and don't be afraid to play with your pronunciation!!
05. Genki+ All [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----Corsica Dahisuke Elli Erin janjan Luru Meroko Michi mikuri Minuki Miyu Namii Natsuko Pikaru Rosetta
Note: If someone could record each harmony, and send it to me, that would be wonderful! It will help everyone to really nail this song. If someone is off with it, that harmony will sound horrible. So please someone send it in to me. Ai/Co/Da/ja/Me/Pik sing the main melody, Lu/Mic/Na sing lower then the main melody, El/Lu/mik/Miy/Nat sing a bit higher then the main melody, and Er/Min/Ro sing the highest Harmony help downloads!! - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
06. Koi no Dial 6700 Shuffle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----Corsica Dahisuke Elli Erin janjan Luru Michi mikuri Minuki Namii Pikaru Rosetta
Note: for the harmony parts, Namii you sing lower and Rosetta you sing higher
07. Renai Revolution 21 Shuffle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----Corsica Elli Erin janjan Luru Meroko Michi mikuri Minuki Miyu Natsuko Pikaru Rosetta
08. Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~ All [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
09. Onna ni Sachi Are! Shuffle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----Corsica Dahisuke Elli Erin janjan Luru Meroko Michi mikuri Minuki Miyu Pikaru Rosetta
10. Namidacchi All [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-----------------------[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-----------------------Deadline Warning 01: About 3 songs should be done by September 5, 2011, 12 weeks left
-----------------------Deadline Warning 02: About 5 songs should be done by October 3, 2011, 8 weeks left
-----------------------Deadline Warning 03: About 8 songs should be done by November 31, 2011, 4 weeks left
-----------------------FINAL Deadline Warning: About 10 songs should be done by November 28, 2011, 0 weeks left

You have 16 weeks to record 10 songs, Please get them all in.

FINAL DEADLINE IS ON NOVEMBER 28, 2011 !!!!!!! GET YOUR LINES IN BY THEN!!! POST BELOW TO TURN LINES IN OR IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://jounetsuproject.forumotion.asia
Corsica
J!P Official Nagger
J!P Official Nagger
Corsica

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:49 pm

All lines will be posted in the link below.

Expect a whole bunch to be done before September.
Back to top Go down
Dahisuke

Dahisuke

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:02 am

My lines lists ^w^
01. Moonlight night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
02. Sakura Mankai
03. Yuujou ~Kokoro no Busu ni wa Naranee!~
05. Genki+
06. Koi no Dial 6700
08. Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!~
09. Onna ni Sachi Are! Shuffle
10. Namidacchi
Back to top Go down
http://dahisukeblog.blogspot.com/
Reina
J!P Official PhotoShop Artist
J!P Official PhotoShop Artist
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:00 am

is the deadline of the japanese concert the same of the korean one??if so, when will be the lyrics here??
Back to top Go down
Luru

Luru

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:47 am

Lines~

Moonlight night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~

Sakura Mankai

Yuujou ~Kokoro no Busu ni wa Naranee!~

Genki+

Others come maybe later today :3
Back to top Go down
Luru

Luru

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Rest lines~

Koi no Dial 6700

Renai Revolution 21

Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookiizo!

Onna ni Sachi Are!

Namidacchi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~   Collaboration Concert Fall 2011 ~Lovely and Passionate Girl's festival~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1