Jounetsu!Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

情熱!プロジェクト

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious *closed*

Go down 
+2
Ichigo
Amaya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

Mysterious *closed* Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious *closed*   Mysterious *closed* I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:37 am

okay! This is how it works! Say "I want a chance to be in this!" below and I'll add you to the list!

After I get a good amount of people, I will close this and assign each person a number! I will use a random number generator to determine how many people/which people get in :3

Signed-up:
Ichigo
Himeko
Elli
Namii
Reina

Here is how I got this. I put in a list for projecthello.com with all possible artist we could use (Morning Musume, Cute, Berryz, Mano, Smilage, Buono, Misc., Tanpopo, Petit, Melon, W, V-u-den, Gam, Country, Past. Misc) I put all of this into the random list generator and Misc. was first so I looked at all the possible songs. (18 singles and 2 albums) I numbered from 1 to 20 and 20 was first, then I numbered from 1 to 14 and Kimi ga Iru Dake de (#5) was chosen. For people, Say, 10 signed up. I would number from 4 to 10 (no less than 4 people per single) to see how many members would be in this. 6 was chosen. So I would code the song into 6 parts then put everyones name into the random list generator. the first six members on the generated list will be in the single. I will put their names through again to find out what parts they will receive in the song :3

Last edited by Amaya on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jounetsuproject.forumotion.asia
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious *closed*   Mysterious *closed* I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:40 am

this is cool! xDD
id like to be in this! =)
Back to top Go down
Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious *closed*   Mysterious *closed* I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:52 am

Waa I totally love this idea *-*
I want to participate~~
Back to top Go down
Elli
J!P Official PhotoShop Artist
Elli

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious *closed*   Mysterious *closed* I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:49 am

Uuu nice idea! I got this, add me to the list please!
Back to top Go down
Namii
J!P Official Back-up Mixer
J!P Official Back-up Mixer
Namii

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious *closed*   Mysterious *closed* I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Uwaaaa~~ Cool~ I want <3
Back to top Go down
Reina
Reina

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious *closed*   Mysterious *closed* I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:27 pm

can i sign up too?^^
Back to top Go down
Amaya
Admin
Admin
Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious *closed*   Mysterious *closed* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:13 am

That's gals! Please look at the results thread :3
Back to top Go down
http://jounetsuproject.forumotion.asia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious *closed*   Mysterious *closed* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious *closed*
Page 1 of 1